SD Pharmaceuticals ANTI-A, 60 Capsules
THE ANTI-A ADVANTAGE
The ANTI-A formula was developed based on research conducted at the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of Mississippi. Researchers at the University of Mississippi studied the anti-aromatase and estrogenic activity of 24 different compounds isolated from the damiana plant and discovered that one of the 24 compounds is a very potent aromatase inhibitor and has absolutely zero estrogenic properties! The name of this compound is acacetin and it’s the primary ingredient found in the ANTI-A formula.
• Inhibits Aromatase Activity by up to 63%!
• Prevents Estrogen Production
• Blocks DHT Production!
• Elevates Testosterone!
Why is ANTI-A More Effective than All Other Anti-Aromatase Products?
- (1) ANTI-A delivers pure ACACETIN99 , which is a newly discovered anti-aromatase compound shown to inhibit up to 63% of aromatase activity. (Currently, the ACACETIN99 ingredient is exclusively licensed to SD Pharmaceuticals for use in the ANTI-A formula.)
- (2) ACACETIN99 is one of the only compounds in the world that has potent anti-aromatase effects AND absolutely zero estrogenic properties.
- (3) ANTI-A not only blocks the aromatase enzyme and prevents estrogen production, but also it inhibits the 5-á-reductase enzyme and prevents the conversion of testosterone to DHT.
ANTI-A MECHANISMS OF ACTION is the Real Deal!
ACACETIN99 is a newly developed, 99% pure, pharmaceutical-grade form of acacetin. ACACETIN99 is a patent-protected compound and is the only form of acacetin available on the market today. ACACETIN99 is synthesized through a specific process in order to deliver pure acacetin for maximum antiaromatase effects!
Canada, or the operating company, will not be held responsible for any
product information and ingredients,
or any ingredient changes of this product, or any product our company
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.