MET-Rx® “ORIGINAL” MEAL REPLACEMENT - Extreme Chocolate
COMPLETE PROTEIN BLEND TO SUPPORT LEAN MUSCLE*
Originally developed by a physician, METAMYOSYN® protein is based on metabolic research to help support lean muscle mass.*
MET-Rx® “Original” Meal Replacement
METAMYOSYN® combines Milk Protein with slow-acting casein, plus L-Glutamine. Milk Protein is a natural source of whey and casein, for fast and slow digesting properties, and each protein source within METAMYOSYN® provides naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids - Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine. The precise combination of proteins in METAMYOSYN® offers a sustained release of amino acids and provides your body with a highly bioavailable fuel that helps support lean muscle mass and strength.*
- 38 grams of the exclusive METAMYOSYN® protein blend to help build lean muscle.*
- Free of Hydrogenated Oils, which means 0 grams Trans Fats.
- Low fat to support a lean, healthy body..
- 17-20 grams of carbohydrates^ to support muscle glycogen needs as well as energy levels at rest and during exercise.*
- 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals, with 100% DV Calcium to support your body’s nutritional needs.
- Aspartame Free
- No added sugar**
- Gluten Free
MET-Rx® Meal Replacement Powder is the foundational supplement for all athletes looking to improve their overall health and physique. It is a great-tasting way to make sure you are getting the balanced nutrition you need to reach your fitness goals.* Plus, our convenient packets mean you can take them whenever and wherever your athletic lifestyle takes you.
Balanced nutrition is important to anyone looking to create a lean,
healthy body. One packet provides an excellent source of important
vitamins and minerals with a proper balance of carbohydrates, proteins
and fats, plus electrolytes. This combination helps keep you on track in
and out of the gym.
Why take chances with your meal replacement - trust the unique METAMYOSYN® protein blend.
THE SECRET IS THE SOURCE OF PROTEIN!
METAMYOSYN® protein is a superior quality blend, which combines premium casein with milk proteins, plus L-Glutamine and naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids from protein - Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine. The precise combination of proteins in METAMYOSYN® provides your body with a highly bioavailable fuel to meet your nutritional needs.
Casein is a slow-acting protein, which results in a more prolonged absorption rate to extend the delivery of amino acids to muscles. Milk protein naturally contains both whey and casein - to provide slow and fast-digesting properties.
MET-Rx® METAMYOSYN®, Trust the Original!
*Use in conjunction with an intense daily exercise program and a balanced diet including an adequate caloric intake.
Directions: For adults, add one (1) packet to 16-20 fl. ounces of cold water or milk and mix thoroughly in a shaker
or blender. Increase or decrease the amount of liquid to achieve desired consistency. Drink two shakes per day for
best results. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
For Mass Gaining: add higher calorie foods such as peanut butter, 1-2% milk, and fruit juices.
For Dieters: add lower calorie foods such as skim milk or just use water.
Use MET-Rx® Meal Replacement any time of the day including:
- Immediately After Exercise: Makes an excellent post-workout shake by providing proteins for muscle support plus slow digesting proteins for extended amino acid delivery and recovery.*
- With Meals: Drink along with your meal to increase the overall protein quality and content. You can also mix into oatmeal or add to recipes such as pancake and waffle mixes.
- In Between Meals: Keeps levels of amino acids elevated so your body doesn’t go into a catabolic state that may otherwise lead to muscle loss.*
- Before Bed: The high content of slow-digesting proteins in MET-Rx® Meal Replacement makes it a perfect before-bed supplement as it provides “time-released” amino acid delivery to your body.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your
doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.