Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy - Strawberry Lime, 270 Grams
Everybody wants a lean, muscular physique. Like anything worth having, wanting it isn't enough. You have to commit to a rigorous diet and training program that will tax your strength mentally as well as physically. To help you satisfy both of these demands, ON's Essential Amino Energy combines the optimal ratio of rapidly absorbed free-form amino acids with natural energizers and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level - including muscle-building BCAAs and arginine for more intense, vascular pumps.* At 10 calories per serving, it'll make a big impression without denting your diet. Mix up Essential Amino Energy anytime you want to dial up mental focus, physical energy N.O. production and recovery support.
- Free Form Amino Acids for Rapid Uptake*
- Essential Amino Acids including BCAAs
- Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise*
- Train Longer & Harder with beta-Alanine*
- Natural Energizers*
- Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis*
- 0nly 10 Calories and 0 Grams of Sugar per Serving
- Mixes Easily
Use Pre/Durning Workouts
BUILD MUSCLE & TRAIN HARDER*
- Essential Amino Acids Help Rebuild Muscle*
- Beta-Alanine Promotes Longer & Stronger Workouts*
- BCAAs for Endurance Support*
INTENSIFY ENERGY & FOCUS*
- Green Energy Matrix of Green Tea, Green Coffee Extracts & EGCG
- Use Multiple Scoops to Go From Mild to Intense Energy Support*
PROMOTE NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION*
- Micronized L-Arginine To Support Nitric Oxide Production*
- Micronized Citruline To Promote Nitric Oxide Production Throughout Training*
Use Anytime To Accelerate
- Essential Amino Acids Accelerate Protein Synthesis
- Quicker Recovery Allows Faster Return to Peak Performance*
BOOST ENERGY WITHOUT THE CALORIES*
- Green Energy Matrix To Encourage Focus*
- Refreshing Fruit Flavors That Mix Easily
- Zero Sugar or Fat& Only 10 Calories/Serving
MAINTAIN HIGH N.O. LEVELS*
- Helps Promote N.O. Production*
Directions:Mix two scoops of ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY in 10-12 oz of cold water.
FOR AN AMINO ACID BOOST: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals. FOR PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training. FOR POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.
TIPS: ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY contains 50 mg of caffeine per scoop, so do not consume after 5:00 PM if you have difficulty sleeping. ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY also contains beta-Alanine and may cause a temporary tingling sensation on your skin. This is normal. With continued use, the intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear.
Canada, or the operating company, will not be held responsible for any
product information and ingredients,
or any ingredient changes of this product, or any product our company
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.