SUB•Q® completely redefines what you should expect from a fat burner. Our revolutionary supplement combines breakthrough ingredients with diet and training that will help incinerate the fat that keeps you from looking shredded.
SUB•Q is used by competitive bodybuilders around the world and has proven to be a tried and true way to achieve a standout physique. SUB•Q will give you the powerful and explosive results you need to get beyond ripped.
The Science Behind SUB•Q
SUB•Q® is designed to retain your hard-earned muscle while incinerating body fat, including subcutaneous fat – making your skin paper-thin. To do this, SUB•Q stimulates cellular energy production and norepinephrine release, and this increases your metabolic rate and the number of calories that you burn from fat. By increasing your metabolic rate, you incinerate existing body and subcutaneous fat, and continuing to take SUB•Q helps you keep it off for good. By maintaining a positive nitrogen balance, promoting muscle sparing and promoting muscle growth.
SUB•Q keeps your metabolism high, accelerates your recovery time and allows you to exercise with increased frequency. This all amounts to more calorie burning and the incineration of fat. Also, to really thin your skin, SUB•Q contains strong diuretic properties that eliminates excess water from underneath your skin. This is a bodybuilding must and will really make your muscles “pop.”
Beyond Ripped® Complex – 924 mg
- BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
- BCAAs help you Get Beyond Ripped by stimulating cellular energy production1 and norepinephrine release,2 and this increases your metabolic rate and the number of calories that you burn from fat. By increasing your metabolic rate, you not only incinerate existing subcutaneous fat but you keep it off for good.
By maintaining a positive nitrogen balance, promoting muscle sparing3 and promoting muscle growth,4,5 BCAAs keep your metabolism high, accelerate your recovery time and allow you to exercise with increased frequency. This all amounts to more calorie burning and the rapid incineration of subcutaneous fat.
Leucine, isoleucine and valine also help in another way: they suppress your appetite and control food cravings,6 so you’ll be less likely to give into temptation and sabotage all of your hard work.
- Razberi-K® (Raspberry Ketone)
- Razberi-K (4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one) works because it alters fat metabolism in several ways.
First, Razberi-K prevents body fat gain by preventing fat absorption, and then eliminates fat by increasing levels of norepinephrine, a fat-burning hormone. Because of this dual action, Razberi-K burns fat and keeps it off!7
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion Leaf)
- Taraxacum officinale is a strong diuretic and rapidly eliminates excess water from underneath your skin.8
This diuretic effect makes you visibly harder and drier within hours of your first dose.
Fat-Incinerator Complex – 627 mg
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea)
- Camellia sinensis directly triggers fat loss9 by causing the release of fatty acids from body fat stores and increasing body heat generation (thermogenesis) and the burning of released fats for conversion into usable energy. This further elevates your caloric burn rate. Camellia sinensis also has diuretic properties – it causes you to lose excess water that can make you look fat and bloated. By exerting a diuretic effect, it helps reveal your true vascularity.
- Caffeine anhydrous
- Caffeine is a tried, tested and true ingredient. It helps to burn fat because it stimulates the release of fat from fat stores. At the same time, caffeine also stimulates the release of fat burning chemicals. Caffeine dramatically increases your energy levels within minutes, enhances your focus and motivation and exercise performance all the while burning fat and ridding your body of excess water that can get trapped under your skin outside of your muscle cells.
- Forslean® Coleus forskolii (Makandi)
- Forslean is an extremely effective fat-burning agent. Forslean burns fat fast because it raises levels of cAMP. cAMP stands for cyclic adenosine monophosphate, and cAMP accelerates fat burning by increasing your cells' responsiveness to fat-burning hormones like adrenaline. In other words, Forslean enables fat-burning hormones like adrenaline to get through cellular membranes more easily where they can exert their fat-burning effects. Therefore, the more responsive your cells are to fat hormones, the more fat you’ll burn consistently. Forslean also increases lean muscle mass10 by stimulating the adenylate cyclase (AC) enzyme, and this shifts you into a state of anabolism (muscle growth) and fat burning.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- N-acetyl L-tyrosine is an amino acid that’s a precursor to important neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) like dopamine and norepinephrine and to the thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4). By increasing your dopamine and norepinephrine levels, you’ll have more energy, work with greater intensity, use more oxygen to burn fat, and burn more calories from fat stores.
- Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage)
- Salvia sclarea works to burn fat by increasing your caloric burn and also accelerating cAMP. To accelerate cAMP, Salvia sclarea stimulates sympathetic nerves, increasing adenylate cyclase enzyme activity, resulting in the liberation of fatty acids from fat stores.11 This triggers increased thyroid activity and an increase in caloric burn rate. Salvia sclarea also improves the absorption of nutrients into muscle tissue, potentially resulting in increases in lean muscle mass12 and a further elevation of metabolism, triggering rapid fat loss.
Absorption Initiator – 3 mg
- Bioperine® Piper nigrum (Black Pepper)
- Bioperine is extracted from black pepper and enhances your natural thermogenic activity by enhancing the delivery of nutrients into your bloodstream and enhances the efficiency of nutrient uptake by your body.
- Kimball, S. R., & Jefferson, L. S. (2001, January). Regulation of protein synthesis by branched chain amino acids. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care, 4(1), 39–43. Review.
- Torigoe, K., Potter, P. E., & Katz, D. P. (1999). Branched-chain amino acid-induced hippocampal norepinephrine release is antagonized by picrotoxin: Evidence for a central mode of action. Brain Res Bull, 49(4), 281–284. (31 ref.)
- Combaret, L., et al. (2005, December). A leucine-supplemented diet restores the defective postprandial inhibition of proteasome-dependant proteolysis in aged rat skeletal muscle. J Physiol, 1(569[Pt 2]), 489–99.
- Biolo, G., Tipton, K. D., Klein, S., & Wolfe, R. R. (1997, July). An abundant supply of amino acids enhances the metabolic effect of exercise on muscle protein. Am J Physiol, 273(1 Pt 1), E122–9.
- Anthony, J. C., et al. (2002, May). Contribution of insulin to the translational control of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle by leucine. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab, 282(5):E1092–101.
- Volpi, E., et al. (2003). Essential amino acids are primarily responsible for the amino acid stimulation of muscle protein anabolism in healthy elderly adults. Am J Clin Nutr, 78, 250–8.
- Morimoto, C., Satoh, Y., Hara, M., Inoue, S., Tsujita, T., & Okuda, H. (2005, May 27). Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone. Life Sci, 77(2), 19–204. Epub 2005 Feb 25.
- Racz-Kotilla, E., Racz, G., & Solomon, A. (1974). The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diureses of laboratory animals. Planta Med, 6, 212–217.
- Chantre, P., & Lairon, D. (2002, January). Recent findings of green tea extract AR25 (Exolise) and its activity for the treatment of obesity. Phytomedicine, 9(1), 3–8.
- U.S. Patent No. 5,804,596.
- Anonymous. (2003). Sclareolide effect on cAMP in two cell lines. Unpublished report by NovaScreen, 19.
- Sclareolide from Fermented Sage Extract (FEMA GRAS #3794).
Directions: Always take your first serving of SUB•Q Bullet Caplets before breakfast or your morning training session, and take your second serving mid-afternoon. Do not take SUB•Q within 5 hours before sleep. Do not exceed 6 Bullet Caplets per day.