Vega Snack Bars - Coconut Cashew
If your stomach talks to you all day, take back the conversation! Manage the mid-day munchies with a mouthwatering, plant-based Vega Snack Bar. Stock your bag or desk drawer for strategic snacking with five delicious flavors of whole food bar. A get-you-through-to-the-next-meal morsel you can feel good about on-the-go, Vega Snack Bar is:
- Made from superfood whole food ingredients
- A satisfying source of protein and 1 gram of Omega-3
Formulated by Brendan Brazier, vegan professional Ironman triathlete and bestselling health author on plant-based nutrition, Vega Snack Bars contain no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Try a Vega Snack Bar in Dark Chocolate Mixed Nuts and Sea Salt, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Dark Chocolate Cashew Cherry, Cranberry Almond, and Coconut Cashew flavors.
Features and Benefits
Stock you bag or your desk drawer with Vega Snack Bar for guilt-free snacking. See the whole food ingredients before you even take a bite:
- Organic cashews
- Organic peanuts
- Dried cranberries
- Brown rice crisps
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
And Vega Snack Bars are plant-based, non-GMO, and gluten-free too!
How is Vega Snack Bar different from Vibrancy Bar?
In our pursuit of constant improvement, and feedback from our customers, Vega chose to retire Vibrancy Bar and start from scratch. To improve the quality of ingredients, flavor and mouthfeel, the new Vega Snack Bar is non-GMO, and contains increased organic ingredients, in a visible, whole food bar.
Is Vega Snack Bar organic?
To certify all ingredients can be cost prohibitive to some of the smaller farms we work with, however we choose ingredients that are organic, non-GMO and pesticide-free where we can. As you’ll see when you check the ingredients list of Vega One Meal Bar, we’re using more organic ingredients than ever before.
Is the Non-GMO claim new?
We’re excited to announce that Vega Sport Energy Bar uses non-GMO ingredients. Because this is a brand-new product formulation, we are currently in the process to become Non-GMO Project Verified. Our goal is the have all of our bars verified by the Non-GMO Project.
I noticed Vega One Meal Bar contains whole food sweetener sources such as tapioca, brown rice and agave. Why did Vega choose these sweeteners?
During product reformulation, the goal was to choose sweeteners that were organic, gluten-free, vegan, minimally-refined, and with a low-glycemic index. Vega One Meal Bars contain:.
- Organic tapioca syrup (a minimally- refined, grain-free sweetener made from the cassava root).
- Organic raw agave (minimally-refined, low-glycemic sweetener that contains trace minerals unlike refined white sugar or refined agave).
- Organic evaporated cane sugar (referring to the crystallized remains of sap extracted from sugar cane, evaporated cane sugar retains the nutrients naturally found in cane sugar, and is less refined than white sugar). Only Dark Chocolate Mixed Nuts and Sea Salt, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup and Dark Chocolate Cashew Cherry Vega Snack Bars contain organic evaporated cane juice as part of the chocolate coating.
You may be curious about how low-glycemic sweeteners affect your blood sugar and energy. The Glycemic Index measures the rate of absorption of sugar into the body. The lower the glycemic index, the more sustained energy a food provides. Look for low-glycemic foods to fuel your energy consistently—without huge slumps.