NOW ADAM Superior Men's Multi, 120 Tablets / 60 Servings
All other male multiples are now obsolete with the introduction of our new ADAM Male Multivitamin formula.
Many multiples on the market today contain unnecessary levels of excipients (inactive substances used as a carrier for the active ingredients) and added ingredients.
ADAM is formulated to contain the lowest levels of these unneeded additional ingredients, leaving more room for higher levels of the nutrients men need to maintain optimum health.
• Contains beta carotene from a vegetarian source, with mixed carotenoids
• Inositol hexanicotinate for vitamin B-3 - the superior form nutritionists recommend
• B-6 derived from P-5-P, a more bioavailable and efficient form
• B-12 as methylcobalamin, the most active co-enzyme form
• Includes patent-pending ZMA®, a chelated zinc supplement popular with active individuals
• Saw Palmetto - important for every man over 30
• Energizing Panax Ginseng - standardized for maximum effectiveness
• Powerful metabolic antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid - rarely found in other multiples
• CoQ10 and Ginkgo Biloba - ideal for men of all ages - guaranteed potencies
• High levels of Lycopene and Lutein, carotenoids critical for prostate and eye health
• Iron-free formula offers the best value on the market for premium male multiples
• Vegetarian Formula
Contains soy derivative.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Supplements Canada, or the operating company, will not be held responsible for any product information and ingredients,
or any ingredient changes of this product, or any product our company carries.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.