ANS Performance Fresh1 Vegan OMEGA-3 - Strawberry Orange, 200ml / 40 Servings
FRESH1 Vegan OMEGA-3
Premium Vegan Omega-3 200mL
FRESH1 Vegan OMEGA-3 is a premium high potency formula:
- Every teaspoon contains 1000mg of marine-based EPA + DHA triglycerides from algae (Schizochytrium spp.)
- Support Cognitive Function
- Promote Eye Health & Vision
- Reduce Inflammation & Support Cardiovascular Health
- Fight Depression & Anxiety
- Non-GMO; Pure; Fermented and Solvent-free
- 40 High-Potency servings per bottle
Delicious Vegan OMEGA-3 that helps save the planet!
- Did you know? 95% of North Americans are deficient in Omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Our brains are made of ~60% fats, DHA is the brain's most important Omega-3
- Fish and krill have naturally high Omega-3 content because the consume algae and plankton
- Support brain health, cardiovascular health and reduce inflammation!
- Proceeds from the sale of every unit of FRESH1 Vegan OMEGA-3 support the planting of new trees around the world. ANS performance has partnered with One Tree Planted to support global reforestation, and to do our part to minimize our corporate carbon footprint.
Delicious all-natural vegan OMEGA-3s!
FRESH1 Vegan Omega-3 is an all-natural product delivering 1000mg of combined EPA and DHA triglycerides per teaspoon serving. Omega-3 fatty acids are critical to proper brain development and function as well as mental health. They also fight inflammation and support cardiovascular health.
FRESH1 Vegan Omega-3 is made with the patented Life's OMEGA source of algae-derived EPA and DHA. It is naturally sourced, fermented and sustainably harvested to ensure that the marine ecosystem is not impacted. It is non-GMO and solvent-free. You can trust the FRESH1 vegan lineup of products for all you vegan supplement needs!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake well before each use. Adults, take 1 or 2 tsp. daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Store in a cool place, and protect from light. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 100 days.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.