ANS Performance Quench BCAA - Peach Mango, 375 Grams / 30 Servings
ANS Quench BCAA
Quench Muscle Thirst
BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACID RECOVERY DRINK
Train harder and recover faster with QUENCH!
- Build more muscle and recover faster by replenishing with BCAAs!
- Enhance your endurance and eliminate fatigue so you can put in work!
- Hydrate naturally with coconut water & pink himalayan sea salt to keep on going.
- Natural flavors to choose from, with zero artificial dyes or banned substances
ULTRA FAST RECOVERY FOR SUPREME WORKOUTS
- Boost muscle recovery and get back into the gym quicker!
- Fuel your body with an optimal ratio of 2:1:1 BCAAs for maximum muscle response.
- Elevate endurance and eliminate muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Stay naturally hydrated with no artificial dyes or colors, just the highest quality ingredients!
GO FULL THROTTLE & MAXIMIZE YOUR WORKOUTS!
Whether you’re just getting started or you’re already a pro-level athlete,QUENCH can help you.
QUENCH BCAAs will help you get the most out of every workout, and back in the gym sooner!
This lifesaver keeps you fully hydrated, drastically improves your muscle recovery, reduces fatigue and boosts your endurance so you can be always ready for what’s next!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Huge 7.2g Dose of Vegan Fermented 2:1:1 BCAAs
- 10.2g of Total Amino Acids per Dose including:L-Glutamine, L-Carnitine Tartrate and Taurine
- Enhance Training & Delay Fatigue
- Improve Recovery Time
- Hydrate Naturally with Coconut Water & Himalayan Sea Salt
- Mixes Instantly and Tastes Amazing
- 0g Sugar, 0g Carbs, 0 Calories
- Delicious All-Natural Flavors, with NO Artificial Colors or Dyes
BCAAs are truly multi-functional and multi-purpose in nature. They are most well known and most prominently marketed for muscle growth and recovery, but there is a whole host of other benefits to BCAAs that may make them a worthwhile addition to your supplement regime:
- Enhance Muscle Protein Synthesis: Leucine in particular triggers what’s called the mTORC1 signalling pathway, an essential step in muscle building.
- Increase Fat Burning & Support Fat Loss: Higher BCAA intake has been linked to improved body composition. It is believed that leucine increases energy expenditure and fat oxidation, while isoleucine improves glucose tolerance.
- BCAA Supplementation can Support Hormone Balance: high intensity training can raise cortisol, which can negate your gains; but studies have shown that BCAA supplementation can improve testosterone to cortisol ratio, lower inflammation markers and improve recovery times.
- BCAAs Enhance Endurance & Lower Fatigue: BCAAs can be burned as energy to maintain ATP energy levels during rigorous exercise; and valine in particular inhibits uptake of tryptophan into the brain which can slow the production of serotonin. This is the neurotransmitter that signals fatigue, and can shut you down mentally.
- BCAAs can Lower Muscle Soreness: Several studies have demonstrated that supplementation with BCAAs can lower post-workout DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). The net result is a quicker recovery so that you can train more frequently for more gains.
- Prevent Muscle Loss: even in the absence of exercise, BCAAs can trigger protein synthesis and help preserve muscle tissue while preventing fat gain. BCAAs are anti-catabolic, they can prevent muscle wastage during endurance exercise by creating a bigger pool of available aminos for energy use, so that muscle degradation doesn’t have to occur.
Store in a cool dry place.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.