Athletic Alliance Hydro Pro -- Caramel Coffee, 5 lb / 63 Servings
Induces substantially greater Insulinotropic effect than intact proteins triggering a powerful anabolic response.
Hydro Pro hydrolyzed whey induces substantially greater insulinotropic effect than intact protein, triggering a fast, powerful anabolic response. This means athletes are better able to take advantage of the post-training anabolic window. Hydro Pro contains colostrum, an immune stimulant protein consisting of immunoglobulins, antibodies, proline-rich polypeptides (PRP), lactoferrin, glycoproteins, lactalbumins, cytokines (eg, interleukin, and interferon), growth factors, vitamins, and minerals. Along with probiotics, protease, lactase & antioxidants, Hydro Pro is the best possible protein source option for elite level athletes.
- No artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors *sucralose is used in our caramel coffee flavour.
- 30 grams of protein per serving
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate is whey protein with the highest bioavailability and fastest absorption available.
- Probiotics helps promote healthy bacterial balance in your gut and digestive tract.
- Colostrum is a protein source rich in enzymes, antibodies and growth factors.
- Protease is an enzyme that aids in the digestion of different kinds of proteins.
- Lactase is an enzyme that breaks down lactose. Can help prevent symptoms of lactose intolerance.
- Vitamin C aids in tissue formation, immune function and provides antioxidant support.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein is simply Whey Isolate that has gone through an additional pre-digestive process called "enzymatic hydrolysis," making it easier on your digestive system and giving it a higher bioavailability than other protein sources.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.