ATP Lab Total Radiance Collagen - Fruit Delight, 360 Grams / 30 Servings
Total Radiance Collagen
For outstanding Skin, Hair and Nails.*
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Contributes to maintaining general health
- Helps maintain/support immune function
- Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums and in connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail and/or skin
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, nail, mucous membrance and/or skin.
Recommended use or purpose: Source of (the) essential amino acid(s) (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine) for the maintenance of good health (and involved in protein synthesis). Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums. Helps maintain healthy skin and connective tissue formation. Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail and/or skin. Helps to maintain healthy hair, nails, mucous membranes and/or skin. Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients. Helps to produce and repair conenctive tissue.
Recommended Dose: Adults: 1 Scoop per day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.