ATP Labs SbP Supreme Beef Protein - Dark Chocolate, 2.2 lbs/1kg
Supreme Beef Protein
Protein from Beef bone broth and hydrolyzed grass-fed beef collagen*
6 Health benefits of ATP Supreme beef protein
- Heal and seal your gut. A scoop of SbP a day works miracles for leaky gut syndrome, but it’s also good for protecting non-leaky guts. This «patching» can help ease chronic diarrhea, constipation and even some food intolerances.
- Protect your joints. Taking glucosamine supplements has long been used as a first line treatment for people with joint pain, but it turns out that bone broth has glucosamine, too. Unlike pills, the broth offers other nutritional and health benefits that can help reduce pain. Chondroitin sulfate, which is found in the cartilage that protects joints, for example, has been shown to help prevent osteoarthritis.
- Look younger. SbP is a rich source of collagen, which is also naturally occurring in the body as a joint protector and stabilizer. Experts are torn on whether the skin-firming, joint-strengthening benefits of ingesting collagen are there, but studies have shown an improvement in skin’s elasticity and fine lines from collagen supplement.
- Sleep better. Research has shown that glycine, found in SbP, may help improve sleep and ward off fatigue.
- Support healthy immune system. Because of SbP high concentration of minerals from the bone broth we can call SbP a «superfood» that can strengthen your immune system. (Maybe your grandma was right about feeding you endless bowls of chicken soup when you got sick.)
- Increase bone strength. The phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium in the bones seep out into the broth, leaving you to sip all those essential nutrients for your own healthy bones.
Recommended Dose: 1 scoop daily. Mix product well in 1-2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc) immediately before consumption.
Recommended Use or Purpose: Workout supplement/Athletic support. Source of protein for the maintenance of good health. Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues. Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis. Assists in the building of lean muscle (mass/tissue) when combined with regular (weight/resistance) training and a healthy balanced diet.
Cautions and Warnings: Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercice. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.