ATP Labs Pure EAA - Pineapple Coconut, 300g / 30 Servings
CANADA DAYS DEAL!
Essential amino acid and electrolytes to assist in the building of lean muscle.*
- Workout supplement / Athletic support.*
- Source of a essential amino acids for the maintenance of good health.*
- Source of essential amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis.*
- Assists in the building of lean muscle when combined with regular training and a healthy balanced diet.*
· Workout supplement.
· Source of (an) essential amino acid(s) for the maintenance of good health.
· Source of (an) (essential) amino acid(s) involved in muscle protein synthesis.
· Assists in the building of lean muscle tissue/mass when combined with regular
weight/resistance training and a healthy balanced diet.
· Adults: Mix product well in 1-2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc) immediately before consuption.
Additional Dosage Information: 1 scoop=10g.
Cautions and warnings
· Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise. If you are pregnant or
breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Recommended use: The essential amino acids L-leucine, L-valine, and L-isoleucine are involved in protein synthesis. Provides essential amino acids for the maintenance of good health.
Recommended dose: Adults: Take 1 serving (10 g) two times per day. Mix into 2 cups of water, juice or your favorite drink.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.