Ballistic Supps Amino Reload -- Peach Mango, 1008 Grams / 90 Servings
Ballistic Labs Amino Reload is more than just your standard branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) powder comprised of L-Leucine, Iso-Leucine and Valine.
Each serving of Amino Reload contains 9 grams of vegan, fermented and instatized (for rapid dissolvability) BCAA's in the proper 2:1:1 ratio combination AND also includes essential amino acids (EAA's).
No new muscle can be built unless all 9 EAA's are available which makes this intra-workout sports drink so superior! Amino Reload contains the major electrolytes to improve hydration, reduce fatigue, increase metabolism, support cardiovascular health and nerve signaling, as well as vitamins and antioxidants to accelerate recovery and growth.
All these benefits can be enjoyed for ZERO calories and 0g of sugar!
Amino Reload is free of additives and artificial ingredients, wheat-free, gluten-free and contains no artificial dyes or colors.
If you want to build a strong house, Amino Reload is the frame!
- What is Amino Reload?
- BCAAs (Branch Chain amino acids) are made up of three essential amino acids; Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and Valine. As general studies have shown, these components are essential for muscle recovery and overall health as the human body is unable to produce them from other sources of amino acids. Alternatively, they can be ingested through food or supplements.
- Why do I need Amino Reload?
- This product is a staple in any individual’s supplement regimen. Using Amino Reload will increase your overall performance, strength and keep you hydrated in any sport or athletic activity you partake in.
- How do I take Amino Reload?
- BCAAs can be taken in various ways. Amino Reload is designed to take 1 scoop with you pre-workout 30 min before training, and a second scoop during your training.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Supplements Canada, or the operating company, will not be held responsible for any product information and ingredients,
or any ingredient changes of this product, or any product our company carries.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.