Believe Supplements Electrolytes + BCAA - Lemon Iced Tea, 300 Grams / 30 Servings
Electrolytes + BCAA
- Helps maintain proper hydration levels and improves nerve transmission
- Helps maintain your muscle mass (anti-catabolic)
- Improve recovery
- Helps decrease soreness or “DOMS”
Electrolytes regulate neurotransmission and muscle function, help the body stay hydrated, as well as affect blood pressure and maintain blood acidity balance. Electrolytes can even help repair damage in the body. Electrolytes pair perfectly with BCAAs which improve endurance, reduce muscle soreness and fatigue, and help minimize muscle catabolism during intense workouts.
- Vegan Friendly
Is this product for me?
- You want to improve recovery
- You want to help maintain your muscle mass
- You want to reduce soreness
- You want to maintain proper hydration levels during physical exercise
- You need to lose muscle mass
Non-Medicinals ingredients: Natural & Artificial flavors, sucralose, citric acid
💪🏻 ON TRAINING DAYS
- Intra workout: 1-2 serving sipped during your workout
- Pre cardio: 1 serving 5-10mins before your cardio session
😴 ON REST DAYS
- At any time during the day if you want something with a sweet taste but no negative impact on your body
Supplements Canada, or the operating company, will not be held responsible for any product information and ingredients,
or any ingredient changes of this product, or any product our company carries.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.