Power Pump Powder is an explosive pre-workout performance enhancer and intensity amplifier!
Power Pump Powder incorporates a synergistic combination of key ingredients, in maximal dosages, that will elevate your training to the next level and beyond!
A pre-workout supplement designed for the athlete that wants skin-splitting pumps, muscular endurance, and razor-sharp focus.
We have compiled some of the highest quality and research driven ingredients to produce a product we can confidently endorse as an all-in-one pre-workout powerhouse.
L-Citrulline & Citrulline Malate:
Citrulline is an amino acid which is a highly bioavailable precursor for nitrous oxide in the body.
- Intense muscle pumps.
- Increase in blood nutrient delivery.
- Excretion of ammonia, thus delaying fatigue and post exercise muscle soreness
- Beta Alanine
Beta Alanine is an amino acid which builds up the body’s carnosine levels.
- Delay of muscular fatigue during intense training
- Delayed onset of lactic acid in the muscle allowing you to contract and expand muscles longer and more efficiently (Train longer and harder)
- Creatine HCL
If there is one supplement that has been tried and tested longer and more rigorously than any other, it is Creatine.
This amino acid compound allows for cellular hydration (within the cells) and higher ATP production.
- Cellular hypertrophy (fuller muscles)
- Strength increases
- Faster recovery between fast twitch muscle stimulation.
- Faster recovery between workouts.
- The HCL version of this supplement allows for better solubility and higher bioavailability, resulting in a much smaller dose required for maximum effectiveness.
Betaine is a compound naturally occurring and most abundant in sugar beets.
Research has shown that its performance boosting properties range from:
- Increase in power output
- Increase in total anaerobic work load
- Increase in energy levels
- Promotes cell hydration in a similar manner to creatine
- It may have the capacity to lower LDL levels (bad cholesterol)
- Taurine is an amino acid which is primarily found within muscle and nerve tissue, although it can be found throughout the entire body. It is the second most abundant amino acid within the amino acids muscle group. Taurine is believed to help regulate water balance, energy levels, heartbeat and muscle contractions.
- A solid dose of caffeine providing all the alertness and focus needed without over-stimulating the body’s adrenal response.