FlapJacked Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
This delicious, nutritious and convenient mix is made using whole oats, sweet cream buttermilk and coconut flour offering a nutty, yet mild buttery flavor.
Simply add water to make pancakes or use it as a flour replacement in your favorite recipes. FlapJacked Buttermilk Protein Pancake & Baking Mix also makes fantastic chocolate chip cookies, waffles, and more.
✓ 20g Protein
✓ 210 Calories
✓ 19 Net Carbs
✓ No Added Sugar
✓ No Artificial Ingredients
✓ Versatile Baking Mix
Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Buttermilk, Pea Protein, Coconut Flour, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Extract.
Buttermilk Protein Pancakes:
1. Whisk 1/2 cup mix (1 serving) with 1/3 cup cold water until well blended. Let sit for 3 minutes while griddle warms up. Batter thickens as it sits.
2. Heat griddle to low heat (285-295°F).
3. Pour batter into 3-4 inch pancakes on lightly greased, pre-heated griddle.
4. Cook until no more bubbles are forming in the center and the edges look dry (about 3 minutes). Flip and cook until golden brown.
Buttermilk Protein Waffles:
1. Whisk 1 cup mix (2 servings), 1 egg and 1/2 cup cold water until well blended. Let sit for 3 minutes while waffle iron heats up. Batter thickens as it sits.
2. Cook according to your waffle iron instructions.