A balanced combination of 17 essential vitamins and minerals that provide complete support for expectant mothers before and during pregnancy. Derived from plant-based ingredients, this complete prenatal multivitamin promotes overall health and wellness.
Nurture your growing bump with Herbaland's Prenatal Multivitamin Gummies - the tasty and convenient way to support a healthy pregnancy!
- Sugar Free
- Made in Canada
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Helps to support normal early fetal development (brain and spinal cord)
- Helps to prevent folate deficiency
- Vitamin and mineral supplement
- Zingiber officinale is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and flatulent colic (carminative)
Vitamin K2 as MK7
Vitamin K2 It is a fat-soluble vitamin essential for normal blood clotting and it works with Calcium to promote bone metabolism. Clinical studies have shown that Vitamin K2 in the form of MK7 is the most bioavailable version of vitamin K2.
Vitamin B6 & Methylated Folate
Vitamin B6 is important for normal brain development and for keeping the nervous and immune systems healthy. It may help to support mood regulation, promote brain health, and may be useful in treating PMS symptoms. Since Vitamin B6 is not produced by your body, you need to obtain it through supplements or through your diet.
Methylated Folate is the most active and natural form of folate. Folate is important in red blood cell formation and for healthy cell growth and function. It also supports pregnancy through assisting in the growth and development of unborn babies. Folate also boosts energy through metabolizing carbohydrates.
What nutrients are important in prenatal nutrition?
- Folic acid: folic acid helps promote healthy neural tube development and prevents neural tube defects
- Iron: supports the development of muscle and blood cells
- B vitamins: supports overall growth and development.
When should I take a prenatal supplement?
It is ideal to start taking a prenatal supplement before conception and during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy to support healthy development of the baby.
Why doesn't your prenatal contain iron?
Iron is best absorbed when taken outside of other minerals. Since our prenatal contains calcium, we suggested taking Iron Plus at a separate meal time than when you take your Prenatal Vitamin gummies.
How to take:
Recommended dose (Pregnant women aged 18 and older): Take 4 gummies 1 time per day with food a few hours before or after taking other medication. 400 mcg of folate per day is adequate for most women (to reduce the risk of neural tube defects). Consult a doctor to determine if you would benefit from additional folate before taking this product.
Cautions: Consult a health care provider prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist or worsen.
Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. Chew thoroughly before swallowing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool & dry area, away from direct light.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.