Pre JYM Pre-Workout
Welcome to my latest creation: JYM Supplement Science. JYM combines real science with real ingredients to deliver unreal results. Pre JYM, my cutting-edge pre-workout product, is poised to revolutionize the pre-workout category.
Supplement companies love to claim they’ve created a real “game-changer.” Pre JYM doesn’t play that game. It doesn’t need hype or flashy marketing. With 13 hand-picked ingredients included at full doses, Pre JYM is in a league of its own.
Put simply, Pre JYM is the most effective pre-workout supplement ever developed. It’s built on solid science, years of study, and decades of professional experience. Nothing is hidden and there is no filler. Pre JYM is research made real. It’s pure pre-workout fuel.
The Power of Pre JYM
1) No Proprietary Blends
Look at the supplement facts panel on your favorite pre-workout product, and you’ll most likely see the term “proprietary blend.” Supplement companies want you to think this means they’ve created a special blend of ingredients that magically work together to deliver unique results. Because this blend is so amazing, they have to keep the doses of each ingredient secret so no other company steals the formula.
The truth, however, is that propriety blends serve a different purpose. They allow supplement companies to hide how little of each ingredient they’ve actually put in a product. This results in cheap, under-dosed, ineffective supplements.
Pre JYM doesn’t use proprietary blends. Take a look at its supplement facts panel, and you’ll see the actual doses of all 13 ingredients. I have nothing to hide. I’m proud of the amount of each and every ingredient I’ve included. Together, those 13 ingredients in those exact doses are the closest thing to a magical formula that you’re going to find.
2) Proper Doses
For the reasons detailed above, many supplement companies are moving toward transparency and axing proprietary blends. That’s a good thing. However, these companies are still guilty of grossly under-dosing ingredients.
Take citrulline malate, for example. The research on this potent amino acid shows that you need six grams per dose. While most pre-workout products leave out citrulline entirely, none of them provide anywhere close to six grams. Until now.
3) No “Abbreviated” Formulas
A handful of companies are as fed up as I am with proprietary blends and under-dosed formulas, but they fall short by using “abbreviated” formulas. An abbreviated formula is one that uses proper dosing of all ingredients but only includes a few ingredients.
Take, for example, a pre-workout formula that includes beta-alanine, creatine, caffeine and tyrosine. There’s nothing wrong with it, but it could be a lot more effective through the addition of ingredients like citrulline malate, betaine, and BCAAs, to name just a few. Why would companies not create the most robust formula possible? Because adding more ingredients costs too much money.
Pre JYM includes 13 ingredients that work in concert to prime the body for intense workouts, making it the most complete pre-workout supplement available.
4) No Concentrates
Many companies also try to trick buyers by calling their pre-workout product “concentrated.” A serving of one of these “concentrated” products can contain as few as three to six grams of powder. What kind of magic did they use to cram enough creatine, beta-alanine, citrulline, arginine, caffeine and other ingredients into that tiny dose? They didn’t use any magic, which is why all of those “concentrated” formulas also include proprietary blends. That’s also why the serving size of Pre JYM is more than 26 grams. It contains 13 ingredients at proper, powerful doses.
5) JS, Not BS
I’ve been studying supplement science in the lab and gym for decades. I’ve been delivering supplement advice to millions of people in the pages of Muscle & Fitness, FLEX and Muscle & Fitness Hers, as well as my own website, JimStoppani.com, for over a decade.
Most importantly, I’ve been training since I was 11 years old. Before each of my workouts, I draw on all of my experience and all of my education to concoct my own pre-workout supplement, combining ingredients from 13 different bottles and tubs.
That’s why I developed Pre JYM. I wanted to give my friends, colleagues, all of you, and myself the ability to access, in one bottle, the best ingredients in the exact doses suggested to help build lean muscle, torch body fat, improve strength, and boost speed.
Prepare to experience the power of real science, real ingredients, and unreal results.
Hit the JYM!
Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, Calcium Silicate.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced on shared equipment that also produces products that may contain EGG, MILK, SOY, TREE NUTS, and WHEAT.
Post JYM Active Matrix
JYM Supplement Science combines real science with real ingredients to deliver unreal results. Post JYM, my revolutionary post-workout recovery formula, delivers the exact ingredients you need after every workout to ensure those unreal results.* It’s a powerful post-workout cocktail scientifically designed to help you boost repair, maximize recovery, and build more muscle.*
Many of the ingredients in Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix mirror ingredients in my Pre JYM blend. These ingredients include BCAAs, creatine HCL, beta-alanine, betaine, and taurine. These five ingredients need to be consumed before and after every workout for maximal performance and muscle growth.* Thus, Pre and Post JYM are designed to work in concert. Take Pre JYM to train like an animal; use Post JYM to recover like a pro.*
Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix also contains carnitine and glutamine, which are important to quickly ramp up post-workout repair.* In addition, you can also purchase Post JYM dextrose separately. This way Post JYM lets you control your carbs and customize your post-workout protocol. By keeping dextrose separate, Post JYM lets you control your carbs and customize your post-workout protocol.
Like every JYM product, Post JYM contains no proprietary blends, proper dosing on all ingredients, no “abbreviated” formulas, no concentrates, and no BS. All eight of the ingredients in Post JYM are critical for recovery.* There is no filler. Every single ingredient is included at the best dose to optimize repair and growth.* That’s the power, and promise, of Post JYM.
Prepare to experience the combined power of real science, real ingredients and unreal results. Hit the JYM!
Jim Stoppani, PhD
Owner, JYM Supplement Science
Post Jym Active Features
- Full doses of 8 science-backed ingredients
- 6 grams of BCAAs in a 3:1:1 ratio that enhances muscle growth*
- 3 grams of glutamine for better recovery and growth*
- 2 grams of creatine HCL for greater strength, endurance, and muscle growth*
- 2 grams of CarnoSyn® beta-alanine to boost muscle power, strength, endurance, and muscle growth*
- 2 grams of Carnipure L-carnitine L-tartrate to aid recovery and put more testosterone to work for you*
- 1.5 grams of betaine for greater power and strength during workouts*
- 5 milligrams of BioPerine® to enhance absorption of the active ingredients in Post JYM for even better results*
Under the Microscope
Let’s take a closer look at each of the eight ingredients and doses used to make Post JYM a revolutionary recovery formula.*
6 grams of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- The BCAAs are three amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—that share a common structure.
- Leucine is the most critical after workouts because it stimulates muscle protein synthesis (i.e., muscle growth) by activating the mTOR complex.* It also increases insulin release, which drives more amino acids, creatine, and carnitine from Post JYM into your muscle cells.*
- Having a 3:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine in a post-workout product, such as in Pre JYM, provides an extra bit of leucine for maximal muscle growth without compromising the critical role that isoleucine and valine play in this process.*
2 grams of Creatine HCL
- There are hundreds of studies suggesting that creatine supplementation leads to significant gains in muscle strength and power, as well as muscle growth.*
- Creatine HCL is made by attaching a hydrochloride (HCL) group to creatine.
- Adding the hydrochloride group lowers the pH of creatine, making it more acidic. This drastically increases creatine’s solubility in fluids, which increases its absorption and reduces stomach issues.*
- Research suggests that when subjects consume the same amount of creatine HCL and creatine monohydrate, the creatine HCL is absorbed by the intestines roughly 60% better than creatine monohydrate.* This means that you can take a much smaller dose of creatine HCL to get similar results.
- Clinical research suggests that one of the best times to get a dose of creatine is after workouts. This is especially true when consuming creatine along with ingredients that spike insulin levels, such as leucine and dextrose, which are included in the Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix and Post JYM Dextrose.*
2 grams of CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine
- Beta-alanine is an amino acid that gets taken up by muscle fibers and combines with the amino acid histidine to form carnosine.*
- Research suggests that carnosine increases strength and power, improves endurance and recovery, and even boosts fat loss and muscle growth.* This is especially true when taken together with creatine, as in Post JYM.
- One of the best times to get a dose of beta-alanine is right after workouts when muscle fibers are primed to utilize nutrients.* Taking beta-alanine along with leucine and dextrose, as in Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix and Post JYM dextrose, further enhances its uptake to keep your muscle carnosine levels
2 grams of Carnipure L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
- Studies suggest that L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation enhances recovery after exercise with as little as 1 gram.* The better recovery is likely due to carnitine’s ability to boost nitric oxide (NO) production and therefore increase blood flow to recovering muscles, as well as its ability to induce an increase in muscle oxygen consumption.*
- Another benefit of L-carnitine L-tartrate is that it increases the amount of androgen receptors in muscle cells.* These are the receptors that testosterone binds to inside muscle fibers to instigate muscle growth.* Since testosterone rises following a workout, having a higher concentration of androgen receptors in the muscle cells can help ensure that more of that testosterone is used to build muscle.*
- Since carnitine requires insulin for entry into muscle cells, it’s best to supplement carnitine with ingredients that spike insulin levels, such as leucine and dextrose, which are both in Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix and Post JYM dextrose.*
3 grams of Glutamine
- Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body and is important for muscle recovery and growth.*
- Research suggests that supplementing with glutamine allows subjects to recover quicker between workouts.*
- Glutamine is also critical for optimal immune function.* Intense training can compromise your immune system, which can derail your training and results. Glutamine can help maintain a healthy immune system and keep your training and results on track.*
1.5 grams of Betaine
- Betaine, also known as trimethylglycine (TMG), is a modified version of the amino acid glycine.
- Betaine supplementation has been suggested in clinical studies to improve muscle strength and power production, increase the number of reps done with a given weight, and improve endurance.*
- University of Connecticut researchers reported that supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine twice per day for two weeks increased bench press power by 20 percent and muscle force on the bench press by 25 percent.*
- Betaine is also suggested to significantly increase protein synthesis following workouts as compared to a placebo.* This can help lead to greater muscle growth in the long term.*
1,000 mg of Taurine
- Taurine is a specialized amino acid that is important for endurance and muscle strength.* It can also increase nitric oxide (NO) production.
- Exercise depletes taurine levels, thereby impairing strength and endurance, so it’s critical to get a dose of taurine after every workout to replenish what was lost.*
5 mg of BioPerine®
- BioPerine® is a patented extract of the fruit of black pepper, or long pepper, that contain standardized amounts of the active ingredient piperine.
- Numerous clinical studies suggest that when a 5 mg dose of BioPerine® is taken with other supplements, it increases the absorption of those supplements by 30 to 2,000 percent.*
*NOTE* Nutrition values may differ depending on flavour.
Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, FD&C Yellow #5.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced on shared equipment that also produces products that may contain EGG, MILK, SOY, TREE NUTS, AND WHEAT.