Mutant CreaKong, 2.2 lb
- The top 3 creatines that help build muscle & strength*
- Creatines supported by clinical research
- No fillers
We All Know Creatine Works
Creatine works. There are over 300 studies proving that after protein, creatine is the #1 muscle building supplement of all time - and still is. The main goal of creatine is to deliver sheer unadulterated size and power! So at MUTANT, we decided to deliver the flat-out rock star of all creatines - MUTANT CREAKONG. The one and only creatine blend that delivers only pure creatines from the world's leading creatine sources, each one being patented and supported by clinical studies using actual human subjects proving that they flat out work.
No Hype. No Bull.
Just three fully researched and clinically-proven HUMAN muscle-making creatines:*
- Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate (CM)
- The most clinically verified form of creatine for human performance*
- Double-patented manufacturing methods yields truly superior muscle performance*
- Improves muscle power and strength in elite trained bodybuilders*
- The only German Creatine Monohydrate with a pharmaceutical Drug Master File* (CAS Nr: 6020-87-7)
- Creatine Magnapower® (Creatine-Magnesium Chelate) (CMC)
- Shown to improve peak power output in 8 years of placebo controlled studies*
- Helps improve muscle contraction speed & protein synthesis*
- Alkalized so it absorbs through a different pathway than CM, so there is no competition for absorption and less stomach bloating*
- Helps force out more reps and triggers significant muscle gains* (CAS Nr: 82016-55-5)
- Creapure® Tri-Creatine Citrate (TCC)
- Unique bonded creatine for instigating ATP output to generate power*
- Accelerates the rise in plasma creatine levels after ingestion*
- Significantly increases performance during intermittent exercise of maximal intensity (eg: lifting BIG weights)* (CAS Nr: 331942-94-0)
- REAL creatines to help you lift more and grow more*
- REAL human studies on muscle performance*
- ZERO fillers
Get real and show your muscles you mean business!
As a food supplement for adults performing high intensity exercise, take one full scoop (4 g) 20-30 minutes before workout with at least 250-375 mL (8-12 fl. oz.) of water.
Mutant Research Notes:
Creatine increases fat-free muscle size when used in conjunction with a resistance training regimen and increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. (Jager et al 2007; NCN Chemistry News 2010; Albion as Brilla et al. 2001-2009; Okudan and Gökbel 2005; Brose et al. 2003; Preen et al. 2003; Bemben et al. 2001; Volek et al. 1999; Vandenberghe et al. 1997). Magnesium helps contribute to normal protein synthesis, helps maintain proper muscle function and helps in tissue formation like muscle. (IOM 2006; Shils et al. 2006; Groff and Gropper 2000; IOM 1997; EFSA 2009).*
Supplements Canada, or the operating company, will not be held responsible for any product information and ingredients,
or any ingredient changes of this product, or any product our company carries.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.