North Coast Naturals Raw Hemp Seeds, 454 Grams
Raw Hemp Seeds
Raw Hemp Seeds are a delicious, raw food snack. No shells — just the "heart" of the hemp seed. A good source of protein, fibre, omega-3 & 6 EFAs, vitamin E and energy. Raw Hemp Seeds add a nutty flavour to foods and can be eaten raw, blended into drinks, sprinkled on salads, ice cream, yogurt, cereal or cooked and baked into items such as oatmeal, breads, casseroles, etc — without losing their nutritional value.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Raw Hemp Seed — 100% Canadian
- Raw Food
- 2 grams of fibre, 3 grams of carbohydrates, 0.5 grams of sugar per scoop
- 10 grams of complete vegetarian protein per scoop
- Better spectrum of available proteins than soybeans
- Zero trans fat
- 9.5 grams EFAs and 0.4 grams (400 mg) of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)
- THC free, sodium free
- Every batch tested for freshness
- Greatly exceeds most energy bars for protein and energy and provides this energy in a better form (not sugar and saturated fats), along with a complete spectrum of vital, natural proteins
- Easily digestible high protein food, with no known allergies
- Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, lactose or sugar
- Suitable for people of all ages and safe for everyone in the family to enjoy.
Canada, or the operating company, will not be held responsible for any
product information and ingredients,
or any ingredient changes of this product, or any product our company
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.