NMN Rx 200mg
with Quercetin + Resveratrol
NMN Rx – a powerful support for healthy aging and vitality. NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide) is a powerful, metabolically active form of vitamin B3. It is naturally found in fruits and vegetables, although most NMN is synthesized by the body from nicotinamide, a form of vitamin B3 found in food.
- Promotes healthy metabolism as you age.
- Supports healthy cellular aging.
- Supports optimal mitochondrial function.
- Improves cellular energy and promotes healthy aging.
NMN is a promising molecule for rejuvenation of cellular health and for prevention of age-related diseases. In our cells, NMN can easily be synthesized into the potent and essential molecule NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide).
What is NAD+
• NAD+ is a critical coenzyme found in every cell of the body.
• NAD+ is necessary for more than 500 enzymatic reactions and is essential for ATP production.
• NAD+ plays a critical role in energy metabolism and in proper cell function.
• A decrease in NAD+ levels is associated with brain-aging and many neurodegenerative diseases. (1)
How can NMN help replenish NAD+
• In the cell, NMN is chemically transformed into NAD+.
• NMN can stimulate NAD+ metabolism to help mitigate premature aging diseases.
• Giving adults at least 250mg of NMN per day significantly increases their levels of NAD+ (2)
Why did Prairie Naturals add both Resveratrol and Quercetin to NMNRx?
• Resveratrol and quercetin are substances that help to regulate the levels of NAD+ in the body.
• Both quercetin and resveratrol can significantly protect cells from a DNA-damaging induced cell death.
• By regulating NAD+ levels, resveratrol and quercetin helps to promote proper metabolism.
How does NMNRx work?
• Quercetin, resveratrol and NMN are critical for the activation of genes that repair cells.
• Resveratrol and quercetin help accelerate the activation of these cellular repair genes.
• Resveratrol and quercetin can significantly potentiate the cell protection and rescue effects of NMN.
Recommended Use or Purpose: Source of antioxidants. Source of Vitamin B3, a factor in the maintenance of good health.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 1 V-Cap 2 times daily.