Progressive Complete Collagen - Unflavoured, 250 Grams / 24 Servings
SEASON OF SAVINGS!
Progressive Complete Collagen with VITAMIN C
Your active body needs help. Whether you exercise, work long hours, raise a family or are always on the go, you need to mend and repair to keep up the pace. Use Complete Collagen™ by Progressive® for stronger bones, cartilage, connective tissue and more. Available in Unflavoured, Citrus Twist and Tropical Breeze.
- 10g of non-GMO collagen per scoop.
- Sourced from pasture-raised, grass fed cattle. This means you can be sure your collagen is free from both antibiotics and added hormones.
- Added Vitamin C so you can make the collagen you need. Your body can’t use a collagen supplement without Vitamin C, so we’ve added 100% of the RDA to ensure you get the full benefit.
- Added Tryptophan to complete the amino acid profile. Collagen does NOT contain all the essential amino acids, unless you add tryptophan. Tryptophan is the missing link that completes collagen’s amino acid profile, helping to improve its protein quality.
- Enzymatically hydrolyzed for easy mixing and better absorption.
- Supports collagen and connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain strong bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Nourishes healthy hair, skin and nails
- Builds lean muscle when combined with regular resistance training and a healthy balanced diet
(Unflavoured): Citric Acid.
(Tropical Breeze): Natural and Organic Flavours, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Beet Root.
(Citrus Twist): Natural and Organic Flavours, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Turmeric.
Suggested Dose (Adults)
Mix 1 scoop (11.25 g) into 200–250 ml of cold water or the beverage of your choice. Consume 1 serving daily. Complete Collagen™ can be consumed at any time of day including between meals or immediately following exercise.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.