Progressive Complete Collagen - Tropical Breeze *VALUE SIZE!*, 600 Grams / 53 Servings
Progressive Complete Collagen
Keep Up With Life
Mending the Active Body
Collagen is an essential part of a healthy, active body. As a key structural protein, it provides the building blocks you need to stay strong while you’re busy living life to the fullest.
So while “active” may look different for everyone, we all need the same support. Use Complete Collagen™ to mend and repair so you can run, bend, lift and stretch with ease.
Just scoop, stir, drink and GO!
- Supports collagen and connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain strong bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Nourishes healthy hair, skin and nails
- Builds lean muscle when combined with regular resistance training and a healthy balanced diet
- 10g of non-GMO collagen per scoop. Current research shows that this daily dose of collagen is an ideal amount to help mend an active body.
- Sourced from pasture-raised, grass fed cattle. This means you can be sure your collagen is free from both antibiotics and added hormones.
- Added Vitamin C so you can make the collagen you need. Your body can’t use a collagen supplement without Vitamin C, so we’ve added 100% of the RDA to ensure you get the full benefit.
- Added Tryptophan to complete the aminos. Collagen does NOT contain all the essential amino acids, unless you add tryptophan. Tryptophan is the missing link that completes collagen’s amino acid profile, helping to improve its protein quality.
- Enzymatically hydrolyzed for easy mixing and better absorption. Hydrolyzed means Complete Collagen™ is easily absorbed by your body and mixes instantly in any liquid. We use an enzymatic process, which is much cleaner than alternatives that leave behind chemical residue.
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.