WheyEssential™ All in One
The First Whey-Based All in One!
Now you can get the amazing benefits of an All in One, but with the awesome power of berries and New Zealand whey!
WheyEssential™ combines the benefit of an entire cupboard full of supplements with the ease of consuming a single smoothie. This simple to use all-in-one formula not only provides unmatched nutritional density, it also provides unmatched convenience.
It draws on over 80 ingredients to deliver an incredible spectrum of both micro- and macro-nutrients. With vitamins, minerals, omega-3 plant oils, fruit concentrates, fibre and antioxidants (providing an ORAC score of ~ 5,000 units), each serving helps you lay an almost unbeatable daily foundation.
WheyEssential™ also contains a blend of proteins imported from New Zealand.
The cattle that produce the milk used to create these proteins are raised without the use of growth regulating steroids or milk inducing hormones (including rBGH). The milk is free of antibiotics and is routinely screened for over 200 agricultural and chemical contaminants.
- A convenient one-a-day, All in One smoothie!
- Aids in proper muscle function and tissue formation
- Helps to maintain immune function
- Supports healthy skin, eyes, bones and teeth
- Assists with healthy liver and thyroid function
- Tastes great!
- 24g of Protein – Derived from New Zealand sourced whey protein. New Zealand whey has an unbeatable biological value and is considered to be the cleanest & purest in the world.
- 4g of Fibre – Including both soluble and insoluble forms. Every scoop supplies as much fibre as a whole bowl full of oatmeal.
- 1.5g of Omega-3 Plant Oils – From phospholipids, flax, coconut, olive and avocado. This combination yields a broad array of beneficial fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and 9.
- ~5000 ORAC Units – Featuring goji, acai, pomegranate, mangosteen, green tea, grape seed, red wine extract and lycopene. With an antioxidant score of 5,000 ORAC units, a single serving satisfies your entire daily requirement.
- 6-8 Servings of Fresh Fruit – With a blend of over 30 fruit concentrates and phytonutrients, WheyEssential™ provides a whole spectrum of plant-based super foods.
- Over 100% RDA of 13 Vitamins & Minerals – Each serving gives you more than your full daily requirement of Vitamin A, E and C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folate, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Chromium and Manganese.
Everything you consume has an impact on your body. Even when it comes to the health-promoting benefits of a supplement, you still need to consider the additional stress it may be causing. That's why VegEssential™ has been fortified with support nutrients designed to assist with every aspect of digestion from ingestion to elimination.
It's a multi-stage strategy that begins with a blend of digestive aids, which enhance your body's natural production of enzymes, to support the digestion and intestinal absorption of the proteins, fats and carbohydrates found in VegEssential™.
At this point your liver is called upon to process the incoming protein. Two botanical extracts (Betula Pubescens and Dandelion) have been included to support the liver's efforts and to help ensure optimum compatibility.
This is followed by the addition of Alpha Lipoic Acid, which has a long list of beneficial properties including supporting liver function, providing free radical defense and reducing glycation (an undesirable reaction between proteins and simple carbohydrates). It also assists in transporting amino acids from the bloodstream into your cells.
The benefits of the protein can now be realized, but keep in mind the kidneys are still responsible for eliminating the waste products associated with protein consumption (including uric acid and ammonia). A third botanical extract (Zea Mays) has been included to help balance and support kidney function.
Now you can enjoy the many benefits of an All in One protein while keeping your body balanced and supported.
Suggested Use (Adults):As a factor in the maintenance of good health, add 1 scoop (38.2 g) of WheyEssential™ into 200 ml of the beverage of your choice. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consume once daily.
Vanilla Shown. Ingredients and values may be slightly different depending on flavour.