Proteins come in a variety of forms. Sources like whey are ideal around workouts when you want aminos - fast. Casein proteins are better between meals and before bed when slower delivery, over several hours, is preferred.
Moderate-release proteins like egg and goat's milk are easily digested and contain all of the essential amino acids, which makes them great choices most other times.
- Now with 8 sources, including Native Whey Isolate and Native casein.
- 24 g full-spectrum protein.
- Elite blend of fast, intermediate, and slower digesting sources.
- Premium proteins including whey isolate, micellar casein & egg albumen.
- Over 5 g BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, valine).
- Little fat or sugar.
- Instantized to mix up quickly, fully, and easily.
- No banned substances - safe for sport.
PROMASIL's elite blend combines fast, intermediate, and slower-digesting sources to deliver the best of all worlds: a single protein powder that is versatile enough for all day use.
Whether you drink your shake in the morning, after workouts, or between meals, PROMASIL's multi-source blend provides broad-spectrum amino acid coverage in one convenient package.
Add 1 scoop of PROMASIL™ to a glass or shaker cup filled with 6-8 ounces of cold water. Stir or shake for a few seconds until powder is fully dissolved. Enjoy. Tip: For an added treat and extra nutrients to assist with recovery, try blending PROMASIL™ with ice cubes, milk (cow’s, almond, cashew, etc.), fresh fruit (bananas and berries work well), peanut butter or peanut butter powders, and/or spices and extracts (e.g., cinnamon, nutmeg, extracts of vanilla or peppermint). Check our Recipes section for more ideas.
BEST TIME TO USE:
Anytime - Especially mornings, afternoons, or after workouts.
CONTAINS: MILK, EGG AND SOY INGREDIENTS (All Flavors)