The Healthier Choice
Premium CFM Isolate Protein Sources
• Our Frozen Yogurt and Shakes use only CFM Isolate Protein sources, as opposed to a lower quality whey.
• Virtually zero lactose, cholesterol or sodium.
• Very easily digested source of protein.
Culligan™ Reversed Osmosis Filtered Water
• This system removes 95% of the contaminants in tap water.
• Results in not only a healthier shake, but a better tasting one too!
Balanced Protein-Carbohydrate Macros
Real Activia® Probiotic Yogurt
• Probiotics are the healthy bacteria in our gut and intestines that help with everything from digestion to immune health.
• We use a non-powdered, non-soy based yogurt, which offers far superior probiotic cultures.
• On top of all the health benefits of our shakes, they are absolutely delicious!
• Your taste buds will be satisfied while your body thanks you!
Enhance Your Shake And Take Your Health & Recovery to the Next Level!
• We offer the ability to add single servings of individual ingredients like Greens, Antioxidants, Omega3’s, Fibre, Amino Acids and more!
• This means you can get all the benefits of eating 6-8 servings of Vegetables and Fruits!
*Available in the following Popeye's Canada Retail Locations:
Popeye's Supplements Abbotsford, British Columbia
Popeye's Supplements Guelph, Ontario
Popeye's Supplements Toronto/Danforth, Ontario
Popeye's Supplements Toronto/Midtown, Ontario
Popeye's Supplements Toronto/Liberty Village, Ontario
Popeye's Supplements Toronto/Yonge & Adelaide, Ontario
Popeye's Supplements Mississauga North/East, Ontario
Popeye's Supplements Newmarket, Ontario
Popeye's Supplements Oakville/East, Ontario
Popeye's Supplements Cambridge, Ontario
Popeye's Suppléments Beauport, Québec
Popeye's Suppléments St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec
Popeye's Suppléments Vaudreuil-Dorion, Québec
Popeye's Suppléments Ville Saint-Laurent, Québec
**The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementsCanada.com or Health Canada and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. SupplementsCanada.com is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Sport supplementation should be used by persons 18 years and older.